The Black turn signal holders by Two Hands Motorcycles Germany are made of stainless with a painted finish. They mount your turn signals neatly to the rear frame of your motorcycle. Thanks to the minimalist design and their ideal positioning, the overall appearance of the rear end is greatly improved.
- All Years Hinkley BONNEVILLE T100/SE/SCRAMBLER/THRUXTON, 2001-2015
- Fits both CARB and EFI bikes
- Does not fit 2016 and up bikes
- Ideal mounting of your turn signals for a tidy rear appearance
- High-quality stainless steel for enhanced durability, with a black finish
- Compatible for M8 and M10 lamp indicator threads
- Slotted fitting for easy assembly
- Stainless bolts to install are included
- Made in Germany
Tip: Take care of seat clearance, see the images here as a guide. Certain seats may overhang further and touch. However, these brackets have been used with a wide range of aftermarket seats without issue.
Assembly: Plug and play makes for a quick and easy fit up and saves on fabrication time. First, remove the seat. Then the turn signal holders by Two Hands Motorcycles can be attached to the four holding threads on the rear frame struts using the supplied assembly material (not shown in image, but the stainless bolts are supplied with the brackets) – e.g.: stainless bolts, washers
Finally, your preferred turn signals can be mounted on the turn signal holders. *See our range of DAYTONA and POSH turn signal, various options are available. M10 to M8 reducer collars are also available if required, see in-store for options.