Daytona classic 12,000rpm mechanical tachometer revived for custom builds and older models that run mechanical meters. DAYTONA revived the classic panel design on this tachometer and and made it with a polished finish to fit with customers’ requirements for modern custom build styles. The gauge features an LED backlight dial that is easy to see at night.
High precision and high-quality gauge by DAYTONA. Great visibility due to the LED back lighting and well styled panel design. Suits a range of custom motorcycles. Also suitable for use as an OEM replacement on older models where OEM gauges are no longer available. Easy fit up with only two wires and the speedo cable to connect.
• Body: 60mm, stainless housing, polished
• Rim: Stainless – polished
• Lighting: LED (white)
• Dial: 12,000rpm
• Ratio: K=1:5
• Cable Spigot: M12 x 1.0
• English Instructions: Yes
• This meter is not supplied with a bracket.
• Please order an anti-vibe stay separately or for SR models match with the Speedo and fit to a dual meter stay.
• This meter is not completely waterproof. It is water resistant just like most factory gauges.
• This product is for 12V vehicles only. (LED type is for DC power supply only).
• The tachometer has a gear ratio of K=1:5 that ratio corresponds to many domestic (Japanese bikes) that are (mechanical models). It corresponds to SR400 /SR500 / XS650 etc. and, some Honda and Kawasaki models. However, models with other gear ratios are not compatible. We have a known list of compatible bikes, but cannot answer usage about every bike made, please check your speedo drive ratio prior.
• The speedometer and tachometer are subject to the internal construction and dial colour differences, there may be slight difference in the luminous state (noticeable at night).
• The wiring of the harness must be processed to match the bike. Please prepare the terminals such as bullet terminals separately.
Q: Do we sell a matching Speedometer for the Tachometer?
A: Yes, we have a matching Speedo. See the Speedometer section for details (#15635 & 15639).