DAYTONA SR400 (03~08) LED INDICATOR SET (INSTRUMENT WARNING LIGHTS), 47064
Used when replacing the factory gauges and the normal instrument indicator lights from the factory gauges can no longer be used. The DAYTONA double indicator light set is supplied with two sets of LED lamps to replicate the factory set up normally found in factory gauges (includes: 1 x triple indicator and 1 x double indicator), LED's are used for the following.
- Neutral (Green LED)
- Indicators (Turn signals) - (Orange LED)
- High beam (Blue LED)
- Immobiliser – (Red LED)
- Orange – (Check engine)
- SR400/500 ('03~08)
Indicator brackets are the well-known banana type (which is clear anodized - aluminium). They can be fitted to curve around the base of a single gauge, twin gauges, or bolt on separately to the side in a discrete location. The brackets are attached with the included M6 bolts or (tightened together with other parts if using a dual stay kit etc.).
This is a bike-specific set with compatible harnesses and wiring making it a bolt-on solution for all 2003-2008 SR400’s. Being a bolt on solution saves you a lot of fabrication time and a lot of workshop expense compared to a DIY option that can lead to costly installation. And when purchased from VANEM, we supply an English guide to help make the installation as easy as possible (*as long as your wiring harness is still in factory specification). However, if in doubt about your installation skills, this product should be installed by a reputable professional with basic knowledge of wiring.
- Suitable for the SR400 Japanese released model built between 2003 & 2008 (sold as an import in Australia and elsewhere).
- Designed for use with our range of DAYTONA gauges. If fitting with third party gauges modification may be required in some instances.
- This kit does NOT fit the FI (injected models), see our FI model specific kit for (2010~2018 models) separately.
- Please confirm the suitability & specs of this product before purchasing & check your bike is a suitable Y/M prior to installation.
- Since the blue indicator uses a high-brightness LED, it can shine brighter than other colors.
- Before installation, have a genuine factory wiring diagram for the vehicle side wiring & make sure that the wiring diagram is correct for your model.