DAYTONA/NISSIN brake master cylinder BLACK / BLACK, 1/2 inch -(=12.7mm). Genuine Nissin high quality master cylinder made in Japan! Use as an upgrade on your ride, set your preferred lever position using the fitted adjustable lever, improve brake response and safety. Can be used on custom rides or as a genuine part replacement for repairs. Spare parts are available separately if needed (such as tanks, caps, levers etc.).
- Horizontal type brake master cylinder (1/2 inch bore), with separate tank
- Made in Japan by NISSIN (*Genuine product)
- MC is equipped with an adjustable six-position lever
- Brake switch is included
- Mirror holder is included, (*M10 X 1.25mm mirror thread - RH thread)
- Bar clamp suits 22.2mm bars
- Reservoir tank hose length = 70 mm
- Tank, cap, diaphragm, hose, tank bracket, cap guide etc.
- Cap diameter Φ59 (OD) - 52mm ID
Matches with our machined alloy tank caps (For example > POSH 500051-26, and all other POSH caps quoted as 52mm). If keen to customize with a machined alloy cap see below.
- Daytona measurement quoted for matching (optional) caps is 59mm (which is the OD size).
- Some makers measure ID of the cap (*such as POSH - their caps are quoted as 52mm as they quote ID).
- The banjo bolt is not included.
- In case of M10 x P1.25 (HONDA, YAMAHA, KAWASAKI), the normal bolt can be used as it is (or purchase our stainless bolts)
- In case of M10 x P1.0 (SUZUKI), please purchase M10 x P1.25 (sold separately).
- If using on Yamaha's with an inverse mirror thread (for example an SR400) - please purchase a mirror thread adapter separately
Always use new gaskets (washers) when fitting the brake line to this master cylinder. Always ensure the banjo bolt is compatible with the master cylinder thread, depth and the line fittings size. *Changing any component on your brake system requires a very high level of experience and skill. This master cylinder and related parts should only be fitted by a licensed qualified mechanic in licensed workshop. The brake system will require bleeding before use, bleeding of the system should only be carried out by qualified mechanics. Always ensure the master cylinder size is correct for your application. Never use a third party (non Nissin) brake lever or incorrect Nissin levers, if replacing, only use the designated brake lever. Dot5 is not suitable for use with this MC. Do not use Dot5 (BF5) silicon based brake fluids.