DAYTONA VELONA60, Black - Speedo, 200km/h, white LED lit, Km/h & MPH, w/bracket, (C.E.) E marked (elect.) with DASH LIGHTS
The VELONA60 is a compact speedometer that combines a low 43 mm body height with a spherical lens. Ideal as a replacement meter or for custom build wanting a gauge that is of a minimal size. The VELONA has a φ 60 mm body, white LED illumination, mounting width of 45 mm and a basic fitting stay is included. This model is now with inbuilt instrument lights.
- Colour: Black rim / Black body.
- Functions: digital ODO meter / digital TRIP meter / digital voltmeter.
- Stepping motor driven speedometer with accurate speed display
- Diameter: Ø 60mm x Depth 42,5mm
- Black stainless steel housing
- Black scale with white LED backlight
- Up to 200 Km/h or 200 MPH
- ODO: 0-99.999 km/miles
- Double trip counter: 0-99.999 km/miles
- V-shaped bracket included
- DC-power: 0-18V (normal 12V)
If the bike has a standard electronic signal for speed, this speedometer can usually be connected to this original electronic pulse. For models without a speed sensor please use the universal proximity sensors (#87038), or see below.
This gauge can be wired to many bike models that have factory speed sensors (such as the W650 OEM sensor as an example), OR see our selection of speed sensors available in store. We stock sensors for Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Triumph and early model BMW R models. We recommend use with DAYTONA speed sensors only (or OEM where possible / suitable). Gauge will not function with other brands of unsuitable sensors.