The black centre mount headlight bracket by Two Hands Motorcycles Germany is suitable for use with all the air-cooled Triumph Twins. Designed to mount your centre mount (Bates style) headlight to the front of bike easily without the need for fabrication. Thanks to the minimalist design and ideal positioning, the overall appearance of the front end is greatly improved *when used with the correct headlight. Ideal for use with a range of suitable 4.5", 5.75" & some 6" centre mount headlights, depending on your styling requirements.
SUITS: 2001-2016 air cooled models - T100, Bonneville, Scrambler, Thruxton, Mag Wheel SE etc.
- High-quality stainless steel for enhanced durability, with a black finish
- Ideal mounting of your Headlight to obtain a improved appearance
- The distance between the mounting holes is 85mm centre to centre
- Height: 70mm from centre of lower bolt hole to centre of HL hole)
- Headlight mounting hole is M10.5 (suits 10mm headlight bolts)
- Made for easy assembly
- Stainless bolts to install are included (not shown in pictures)
- Made in Germany
- Q: Can this bracket be fitted with the Triumph front indicator bracket at the same time?
- A: Yes, you can install the two parts together
- Q: What happens to the regular when I fit this headlight bracket?
- A: We suggest using our regular relocation bracket (see the Reg brackets sold separately)
- Q: Because I am using a centre mount headlight, where does the ignition switch go?
- A: We suggest using our ignition switch relocation bracket set - (sold separately)
Need a headlight? See our range of DAYTONA and POSH Headlights, various options are available, see in our store for options to compliment this part!
NOTE: Please also note that your gauge position may be affected by use of this bracket depending on light being used and gauge fitment etc. If you think it will clash, see the bent version which offers more clearance. *The bracket mounts where the stock regulator was positioned. The regulator will need to be relocated to the frame rails or elsewhere. To complement the work the use of the side mount horn bracket is recommended.