RR SR400/500, XT500, XT600 MACHINED OIL TEMP GAUGE, BLACK DIAL, FLUID FILLED, Made in Germany
As the name implies, this is an oil temperature gauge. The RR oil temp gauges have a CNC machined housing, with a knurled edge. The precise temp gauge range is from 0 - 140-degree C. Oil level marking indicators are not shown on the temp probe, but you can check against the factory dip stick and add some marks if you choose. This is an iconic SR400/500 part that we have sold for many years, and they are known around the world as one of the best temp gauges available.
Use to keep an eye on temperature during summer, when warming the engine up or for styling your bike. The fluid filled dial helps keep the needle stable, and it also helps avoid misting over in wet (rainy conditions) or when there are outside temperature fluctuations.
Made in Germany to the highest standards. Dial is accurate to (+/- 1%)
- SR400 (78~2008)
- SR400FI (2010~2019)
- SR500 (78~99)
- XT500 / TT500
- XT600 (E/K)
- BMW F650
NOTE, When attached to the bike the dial direction may tilt or face in the wrong direction (depending on the bike).
- To adjust, read supplied instructions and care instruction sheet
- Warm up the bike (so gauge is warm)
- Once at operating temperature gently rotate the dial/face part to the desired position within the alloy housing
- Re fit to the bike and screw in as normal, check dial is aligned correctly (or in direction you desire)
- Fit to bike - enjoy.
- When handling the temp gauge (whilst hot) take care! Hot oil can cause burns.
- Always wear gloves to protect your hands, also use suitable protection for your bikes fuel tank to avoid oil drips on your paint work.
- Take care to NOT drop the temp gauge, it has a sensitive temp probe, if it lands on the probe it can cause damage