POSH MIDDLE WEIGHT BAR END, M8 KAWASAKI, ANODISED RED 032579-02, FOR KAWASAKI MODELS.
The POSH Kawasaki type bar end weights (mid weight) suit Φ22mm bars and have a counter bore required for many Kawasaki models. Supplied with 8mm stainless bolts for direct fit up to suitable bars (with M8 threads). Machined aluminum with an anodized finish and with a steel inner weight that is approx. 120g per side. The weight helps to reduce vibrations at the bar and lessen fatigue at your hands. This is a quality product suitable for custom builds and general use.
Note: the fitted image, green ano images and colour option image are for reference only, this sale is for Anodised Red version.
*Besides use on Kawasaki models, these bar ends also fit the RCM low bar perfectly. Combine together for a hard to beat bar set up!
- SUIT: Bars with Kawasaki requirements (M8 type bolt on)
- Colour: Anodised Red
- Weight: Approx. 120g per side
- Country of origin: Made in Japan
- Included: Stainless bolts
SUITS: (Note: may differ from region to region, always check spec image)
- DAYTONA / RCM LOW BAR (#97900)
- KAWASAKI Z900RS, Z900RSCAFE (18-21)
- KAWASAKI GPZ900R, GPZ1100
- KAWASAKI Z1000 (14-18)
- KAWASAKI Z250, (13-20 & ABS)
- KAWASAKI Z750 (04-10), Z750S (06-07) (Z800 (13-16),
- KAWASAKI ZEPHYR1100, ZEPHYR1100RS
- KAWASAKI ZRX1100, ZRX1200DAEG, ZRX1200R, ZRX1200S
- KAWASAKI Z X-7R, ZX-9R, ZX10R, ZX10RR, ZX14R
- KAWASAKI ZZR1100, ZZR1200, ZZR1400
- KAWASAKI NINJA1000 (03-21)
- KAWASAKI NINJA250R (08-12), NINJA250 (13-20)
- KAWASAKI NINJA400R, (11-13), NINJA400 (14-20)
- KAWASAKI NINJA400R
- KAWASAKI NINJA650R (09-11), NINJA650 (12-16)
- KAWASAKI NinjaZX-25R (17) NinjaZX-25R (21 SE)
- Always use thread locker (Loctite blue for example) to ensure bolts stay in place and do not vibrate loose.
- Some Kawasaki models may require minor changes when fitting.
- This bar end set is a universal Kawasaki type set. They fit models such as the Z900RS, that has specific handlebars with inserts (see list).
- If you have fitted aftermarket handlebars such as the POSH Z900RS low bar, you can't fit these bar ends.
- For open bars without M8 threads, see the equivalent universal version that have an open pipe rubber fitting.